A training corset is generally a corset used in waist line reduction. That means if you are undergoing a corset training, you must have a clear objective in mind. It is not like wearing a corset for Halloween or going to one of your friends’ birthday party. Corset training entails that you wear a corset for a long period of time, until you achieve the objective of moderately or substantially reducing your waist. This is an effective body modification process can help lose up to 6 inches from your waist.
- Do not wear your corset while working out.
- Need to exercise and eating right even though wearing corset.
- Can wear in or out as own preference.
- Top and bottom button first easier. Grab the strings and tie it. Bring it to the front of the corset cross it over and bring it back to tie again for a underbust corset if you like.
- Wear comfortable bra, such as no underwire bra. Don’t make the corset too tight when first starting to wear a corset.
- Wear about an hour a day when just started. Then gradually increase the tightness and time. Feel the compression but not hurt and don’t feel pain.
- Don’t overeat while putting on a corset. Feel full faster with a corset on.
- Corset helps in building a better posture too and good for back alignment too.
Tips on buying corset
- Steel boning – rods/ in around the corset. Get a corset about 3 inches down your actual size. Eg. 29 inches, get 26 inch corset.
- Pull strings tight. Closed the tie than when slim down gradually can order another size.
This is what a waist training corset looks like.
Buy waist training corsets athttp://www.lingerie-supplies.com/products/waist-training-corsets-4359.html